Monday, November 3, 2008

PsyChO dUckS!!!

The other day, my cute sister-in-law invited my boys and I to go to the park with her and her boys to feed the ducks. We thought this sounded like a lot of fun, and the weather was so great we just wanted to be outside.

Holy Psycho Ducks! I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time! These freaking ducks ATTACKED our boys the minute we pulled out the bread! They just run right up to you, and if you don't throw the bread down fast enough, they try to nip it right out of your hands!

Cody thought this was really funny, and he liked teasing the ducks by EATING the bread himself, instead of giving it to them...

The ducks running up to Cody...


Cody would grab some bread and run to see if the ducks would follow him!

This white duck was the biggest freak! He was so aggressive! Cody liked him the best and the duck would chase after Cody, and then Cody would turn and chase after the duck! It was a show down of wills! I still don't know who won!

Unfortunately, Jaxson was not having much fun with these posessed ducks! He hated them! This duck was trying to get his bread and he was screaming, and his mom told me to hurry and take a picture before she rescued him!!!
I'm sorry Jaxson if your scarred for life, but your mom and I laughed really, really hard!
It was a really fun day! Thanks Bells for all the laughs!

3 comments:

Rob and Heather said...

Oh that is pretty funny. It reminds me of our days in Michigan, we had ducks all over. They were so much fun to watch, however we never feed them, that I can remember. Cody is hillarious. What a character.

Errin and Stephanie Dalton said...

You make me laugh Holly!!! I love reading your postings!

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

hahaha--I am laughing my head of right now. That picture was worth it! And that white duck was a total freak.