Monday, June 15, 2009

Bear Lake...

Potty Time!
I don't know what it is about Bear Lake, but it is our happy place! It is by far my favorite place, but my boys are just completely in there element up there! They love it! They love it so much, that things just come easier up there. Like POTTY TRAINING!
Seriously, I can not get Cody to go in the potty at home, but in Bear Lake, he just goes all by himself! He is so proud of himself, and he is just a big boy when we are there. Maybe it's all the space he gets, or that there is so much for him to do. Whatever it is, I am happy for it!
Cody right after going to the bathroom ALL BY HIMSELF!!
I gave him a treat for going, and we were all clapping, and cheering for him, and he was like, "What? I can totally do it when I Want to! What's the big deal?"

Of course Bo can't be left out of the picture!

Chips Chips, and Chips! This boy is a pretty good eater for the most part, but his very favorite food in the whole world? CHIPS!
We took a ride over to Garden City to see what was happening around the lake, and to grab some grub, and Bo just about died when he saw this Giant Cow! So, we took a photo op.

And Grandma & Grandpa had to pose with the Bo Baby! So Funny!
I really want this Cow! My boys think it is the greatest thing!

5 comments:

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Fun! I can't believe the potty training thing! Maybe now he'll do it at your house.

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

I'm so jealsous, I love Bear Lake. Holly your boys are so cute! Good Job potty training Cody! That was really hard for Tyler.

KRISTIE KIRCHEN said...

Go Cody!!! Isn't is sad that even at this age, they decide they will do what they want when they want.

Anne said...

Man they are adorable!! Hopefully that potty training will just keep going. You guys are awesome and I'm super jealous about Bear Lake.

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/pakaian-adat/