Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I may not be able to stop crying...

So, any girl knows that these days a straightener is a "must" in the beauty supplies. I have had one now for about 6 years. It finally kicked it. I have been without said straightener now for about 4 months. (I have been sharing with my mother which is a little hard to do when you live in different houses.) The reason I have gone so long without one is because I was waiting for the 50% off sale at Maley's. It finally came, I went, I bought my shiny new working straightener and I brought it home. I was so excited to use it, I went to do my hair, and my trusty old Blow dryer decided to kick it. So, off to wal-mart! So, Finally, I have a new straightener and new blow dryer, great hair was within my grasp...
Tonight after Cory got home we were trying to have a little alone time to catch up with each other and just have a moment of no kids. We thought they were in our room watching a movie. It was quiet, always a bad sign, so Cory went back to see what they were doing.
They were both SOAKING WET, the bathroom was flooded, the counter was flooded, and yes. My new Hair Tools were ruined! Cory actually Dumped water out of my blow dryer!
I do not know when the crying is going to end.

4 comments:

Rob and Heather said...

Oh!!! thats horrible. True... Silence however so peaceful, it is not always a good thing. Hope your straightener survived.

Anne said...

That is terrible!!! I wonder if there is anything about water damage in the warranty...? I am so sad for you, and after such a great sale... :(

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Crappy! I'm sorry. At least they weren't plugged in!!

Sara said...

Those Bastards! :) I'm kidding--they are adorable and why would you do your hair when there are things like pony tails? I've been wearing my pony tail for 28 years now and it's still working for me. I don't know what will happen when I get old and have to cut, die and perm my short hair. Sad.

Mike will come out your way. He does remodeling, paint, moldings, finish work, etc. Pretty much everything but plumbing and electrical. What are you or your MIL doing?