Friday, October 9, 2009

Duh!

I use this blog as my journal/scrapbook, and I just realized that I have not done a very good job of documenting what is going on in our lives! I have left out an enormous and fantastic fact! I think everyone knows by now, but I would like to officially announce...
We're getting a little GIRL!!
I am 17 weeks, and although we've had a few minor problems, (sick, exhausted, blood clots, gall bladder problems, and a few other things) we are moving forward, and doing great!
I am due March 18, 2010 which I think is a fabulous time to have a new baby.
I am terrified, and so grateful that I have both my families so close because I know I will be needing them a TON, but mostly I am just anxious to meet this sweet baby girl who has already stolen my heart!
Cory and I are having an extremely hard time deciding on a name (as usual) so I would like to invite anyone who would like to, to give us suggestions!
Cheers!

2 comments:

Jennie Gee said...

Congrats! A girl! Lucky! Hope everything goes well for you.

Jill said...

Wow, congratulations! Your boys are going to love having a little sister! I'm so excited for you!