Monday, October 5, 2009

Water Fight Dad vs. Cody & Bo!

We spent a little more time in Bear Lake before the end of summer, and of course the boys had to take advantage of one last hot day, so they headed out back for a little water fight!

Cory would pick up Bo and charge Cody (who was holding the hose) and Cody would spray them, and they were laughing so hard it was killing me!


Is it bad that Cory used Bo as a shield to protect himself and sacrifice his son? Bo thought this was hilarious, so I guess it didn't matter!


Cody thought he was pretty tough welding that hose! He thought he was pretty safe.

Cory thought he was pretty safe too, until he realized Cody is a lot faster than he looks! Cody drenched him!

Oh the things the humor me!

I don't know if you can tell in this picture, but Bo is sportin' the Mohawk look. Aunt Sally gave it to him a little while ago, and have to say, I love it! I thought he looked so stinkin' cute. However, the grandparents were not the biggest fans of his new look, so we let it grow out. Unfortunately, I think this is the only picture I got of it!


Dad & Bo taking a breather after the excitement. Then, I had them all strip down before they could come back in the house. I didn't get pictures of them in there skivvies, but they sure looked cute to me!!

1 comment:

Rob and Heather said...

Looks like the all the boys had fun!