Friday, February 12, 2010

Betrayed.

I feel like my body has betrayed me. Yesterday I was sad, but today, I'm just ticked off!
I know I have two beautiful, healthy children, and I know I am blessed. I feel blessed. But today, right now, I'm just mad that this body of mine for some reason will not let me carry another healthy child! I know we will figure it out. And, if we can not have any more children, I will be thankful for what we do have, but I will still be pissed.
Also, I love my husband. I don't know how he does it. I am crazy, and he loves me anyway!
I love you Cor!

3 comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

So sorry Holly! Hang in there. It will happen.

Rob and Heather said...

Sorry this happened. I know it hurts, but it there is always a reason and a purpose. Doesn't sound so good does it. Trust me I know!!!

Jamie said...

Oh, Holly. I'm sorry. Good luck with everything. It's got to be hard. Much love!