Thursday, February 25, 2010

Randoms...

I borrowed a camera from my Mother-in-law, as well as my own mother (because mine is broken), and I was pleasantly surprised to see pictures I had forgotten about. I wanted to document a few so I wouldn't forget! So here we go...

Memory #1

I was making pumpkin rolls one Sunday night for dessert, and while I was distracted somewhere else, this is what happened!


Cody climbed up to the counter where the powder sugar was, and started making his own creation! If you'll notice the bottle of Cinnamon next to the powdered sugar...

I didn't realize it at the time, when I was cleaning up the mess, but Cody had dumped the whole bottle of cinnamon in the powdered sugar and mixed it up himself! When did we realize this?

The next time we decided to bake something that called for powdered sugar, we kept thinking something tasted different! Hmmm. Cinnamon-ie in something that shouldn't have had cinnamon in it! Then it dawned on us! REMEMBER when Cody did this???? Oh Yeah!

Memory #2


Last summer, my mom and I went to visit my sister in Park City to get a little "Hair Therapy", behind her salon is the coolest little park, so I took my boys to let them play while Sally took care of us. My poor little Bo was just having an "off" day! He tripped and hurt himself more than once, so when we got back in the car, it looked as though this poor child had been through the war! So Sad!

Notice the gigantic goose egg on the forehead, along with all the blood! He got a bloody nose before the Goose egg! I really was watching him, and I was standing right there when all of these boo-boos happened, but sometimes, you just can't save them from themselves! I'm sorry Bo Baby!

Memory #3


Oh this makes me laugh right out loud! This kid is seriously hilarious! Cody has some pants that sometimes he can't get undone by himself, so he needs some help. If you help him anywhere but the bathroom, this is what happens. He rips his pants down to his ankles, right where you are, and then he will proceed to "HOP" to the bathroom to go potty! I don't know why, but it makes me laugh every time he does it!
So there we are, some of our forgotten memories. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly!

No comments: