Monday, March 8, 2010

Wash the dishes...

My dishwasher does not work, so I have to wash my dishes by hand (hence the stacks of dishes!) this is not my favorite thing to do, but just because I don't like it doesn't mean Bo doesn't! In fact, I think it's his FAVORITE thing! As soon as the sink is full of soapy water, Bo is looking all over the house for the "perfect" things to put in the sink!

I am not kidding, his selection is a serious business! He picks things up, inspects them, and then either tosses them back in the toy bin, or runs into the kitchen to throw it in the sink! Of course, I tell him no, so now, when he's ready to throw something in, he turns me away from the sink, and pushes me all the way out of the kitchen then runs fast to hurry and throw his toy in the sink before I can stop him. The first time he did it, I had no idea what he was doing, it didn't take long to catch on to the not-so-sneaky little bugger, but he just makes me laugh, so I snuck around the other side of the kitchen, and took a picture of him in the act!

Hurrying to throw his toy in!

This one made him laugh out loud, like he was playing the BEST trick! Who would notice a Big Red Ball in the sink!?

I tried to get a close up of all the toys that have been thrown in. You can't see them very well with all the bubbles, but my sink was seriously full of toys!

Since this first time, he has actually gotten better at sneaking, and better at picking what he throws in so as not to let me know until it's time to rinse! So when I'm rinsing my dishes, I pull out mini dinosaurs, teenage mutant ninja turtle weapons, marbles, farm animals, and lately I'm finding screws and pennies! (I have no idea where those are coming from, but I have been looking for his stash!)

This kid just keeps me laughing. He is so naughty, but so cute it's hard to punish him for it! I love my little trickster!

1 comment:

~MIRANDA~ said...

What a funny little guy! It is so funny that he is so sneaky about it.