Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kids say the Darndest things!

I realized that I haven't really been documenting the things that come out of the mouths of my children, they are so funny that I don't want to forget!

Cody: Mom your a water buffalo!
Me: What?! Why am I a water buffalo!
(if he says cause you look like one, I'm going to smack him!)
Cody: I am a Kimodo Dragon, and I eat you!

Me: Hey Bo! Guess What?!
(not really expecting a response)
Bo: WHHAAT! (emphasis on the T)
It stopped there. I just busted up laughing!

Me: Cody lets say your prayers and go to bed.
Cody: (without any help from me)
Heavenly Father, thank you for this day, please bless mom, please bless dad, please bless bo bo, please bless baby, and please bless old macdonald's
in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
(Old MacDonald's is McDonald's!)

Bo: Hey Look!!!
Me: what?
Bo: Cow... E-I-E-I-O
(even if there is not a cow anywhere to be seen!)

Cody is really into know what everything eats. He knows deer, mountain lions, bears, whales, polar bears, birds, etc. He knows all the animals! But it doesn't just stop there. He likes to know what the people in our family eat as well, extended family included, some of his answers are pretty funny, but this one made me laugh out loud!
Cory: Hey Cody, what does mommy eat?
Cody: Ummmm. Oh Oh I know! COKE!!
Hmmm. Well, I can't really argue with that! :)

I'll have to post more as I think of them. Personally, I think my kids are freaking hilarious!

No comments: