Tuesday, June 10, 2008

TARGET

Ah, Target. It seriously may be my favorite place to shop. Not necessarily because of the great stuff it has, my main reason for loving this place is that it has a snack shop at the front of the store. So, right when we get there, we get a bag of popcorn, and a drink, and then I have as long as I want to shop because both my boys are happy! I think every place should have some kind of a snack and a beverage so the kiddies can enjoy the shopping as much as the parents. Why not bring your own from home you say? Because it's just not the same! And the kids KNOW it's not the same!!! For some reason, the fact that you BUY them a treat, makes them enjoy it so much more, and they are a better behaved for longer periods of time!! Thank You Target!! :)
My boys are just so crazy! When we go to my beloved Target, Bo likes to ride in the big boy part of the cart, and Cody likes to lounge back in the baby seat with his bag of popcorn and just enjoy the ride! We get a few odd looks, but who cares! My boys are being good and momma wants to buy somethin' pretty! ha ha ha

3 comments:

Rob and Heather said...

Horray your back.. I was starting to wonder... Oh Cody does look comfortable... And Bo is just as cute as ever.

Becky said...

That cracks me up. I was laughing out loud. That picture is DANG cute. Maybe I should try that with Kohen and Addi. You are such a fun mom. Everytime we get in the car, Kohen asks me if we are going to Target. I am guilty...We make a trip to Target at least 3x's a week.

Rob and Heather said...

Can't any longer... We need a POST!!!!!