Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yep! That's a TICK!!!

So, I was giving Cody a bath the other day, and while washing his hair what do I find? I big bump on the back of his head! I couldn't figure out what it was at first, but it only took a second! My son had a gross tick in his head. I called the doctor and he got us in that day, and he looked at it, and put some stuff on it, and then he pulled it out. I didn't look but he had to send it to a lab to see if it has lime disease. We still haven't heard, but I'm pretty sure it was a "safe tick". Our best guess is that Cody got it from one of the hound dogs. Needless to say, we have treated the dogs with Tick and Flea stuff, and I hope I NEVER find another tick on any of us!! SICK!

1 comment:

Rob and Heather said...

Oh my Gosh!!! I just watched a thing of the Today so about Ticks. Yuck!!! Hope its nothing...Poor Cody and Poor mom.