Thursday, October 2, 2008

I like to... MOON IT!

So Cody is totally into the movie "Madagascar". I think he can quote the whole movie, but there is a part in the movie when the Lemur dudes sing this song... "I like to move it, move it, I like to move it, move it" you get the picture... Anyway, I don't know if Cody thinks it sounds like Moon, or if he can't say his V's, but he sings it "I like to Moon it, Moon it" and when it gets to the part where they pause and then yell move it!, Cody just yells out "MOON IT!!" I think it is absolutely hysterical, which is probably why I let him watch it so much. Not to mention the fact that this is the only movie that holds Bo's attention, and there are parts where he just laughs out loud and he has the cutest laugh, needless to say, I love this movie just for the pure pleasure it gives my children, and by proxy, me! So in Cody's words... "You got to MOON IT!!"

No comments: