Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This is for Becky you weirdo!!!

1.Did you date someone from your high school?
No.
2. What kind of car did you drive?
William, the 1976 Ford Station Wagon. The gas pedal used to get stuck down, so we would drive through the parking lot yelling at people to get out of the way. Then my Junior Year my parents gave me a VW Convertible. We made the news in that car!!
3. What was your most embarrassing moment in high school?
Holy Cow, there are just too many to name! I was such a dork!
4. Were you a party animal?
Ummmmmmmm....
5. Were you considered a flirt?
No
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
No
7. Were you a nerd?
Heck Yes! I was a total nerd! Was.... I guess I still am!
8. Were you on any varsity teams?
Does Drill Team count?
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
No, but I was in trouble all the time for sluffing. Good Times!
10. Can you still sing the fight song?
Of Course! And may I say, I give it a little Flavor!?
11. Who were your favorite teachers?
I don't remember any! Isn't that awful!? I was hardly there!
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
I was never there for lunch!
13. School Mascot?
Eagle.
14.Did you go to homecoming and with who?
I went, but I don't remember who I went with!!! I'll have to go back through the pics to see...
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
I had a lot of fun in High school, but I would really rather die than have to go through that again!
16. What do you remember most about graduation?
I forgot where we went but I remember my friends and I all took a bunch of NO Doz so we were up ALL night! I remember thinking it was fun...
17. Where did you go senior skip day?
I thought every day was senior skip day! I didn't know they had just one day!
18. Have you gained weight since then?
Two babies later, YES!
19. Who was your prom date?
Mike Bauman.
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
It came and went... I was in Lake Powell, so I didn't go, but I don't think I would have gone.
21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?
Don't be such a dork!! hee hee

1 comment:

Becky said...

I knew that I would get a good laugh from you! I LOVED william..I miss those days for sure.