Thursday, September 11, 2008

ABC's and 123's

Most people know that I have been so worried about my 2yr old and his speech. He doesn't talk! The older he gets the more concerned I become, well, I guess I can put my concerns to rest. Last night out of nowhere, Cody busts out the ABC's!! Yes, he sang the entire song! Including the last part about "next time won't you sing with me". Then he counts to 10! Like it was no big deal! I guess I am the dumb mom because I just assumed that since Cody didn't talk, he didn't know anything, well, I was put in my place! I still want him to talk more, but I guess things are sinking into his cute little brain, and he knows a lot more than I gave him credit for! I am impressed and humbled by my little man and I will try not to underestimate him ever again! You go little smarty pants!!! We love you!

1 comment:

Rob and Heather said...

Horray!!! Good job Cody!!! Can't wait to hear him talking up a storm.