Sunday, September 7, 2008

Go to Sleep, Little Creep!

My little boys could NOT be more opposite! I am not a structured kind of person, so you wouldn't think that my kids would need to be on such a tight schedule. Cody fell in perfectly with this. This kid can sleep anywhere, anytime, under any kind of conditions! It's pretty nice not to have to schedule anything around nap time, but seriously, the places he falls asleep just make me laugh. Here are a few... (Please dis-regard the pacifier, these were taken before we got rid of it for good!)

In a shopping cart...

In his stroller at an amusement park...

Sitting in his chair...

On the landing of the stairs!

He even falls asleep on his buddy Tank...

I know he's not really asleep in this pic, I just thought it was a cute picture!

Bo Daniel on the other hand has had to put me on a schedule! It is so hard to get him to sleep unless he is at his own home in his own bed but he's getting better...

I have cute stinkin' kids if I do say so myself! Sleepy Buggers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your side by side stroller...where did you get that?? It was so good to see you guys this weekend, your kids are getting so big :o)

Stacie said...

I love that he can fall asleep anywhere! how cute is that! your boys are to die for!!

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Jaxson loved, loved, LOVED these pictures of Cody asleep all over the place. He just kept saying "Where is codo sleeping now?!" On each one, and he just couldn't believe it. He liked these almost as much as the mud pics.