Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Mayan...

I had a bunch of errands to run in Salt Lake today and my sister-in-law Anne was nice enough to come with me and let me drag her from one end of town to the other! Toting along two little boys under the age of 2 is not that easy, so it's always nice to have another set of hands. We ended up going to the Mayan for Lunch and holy cow it was a blast! My boys loved it, and I think Anne & I had a good time too!

Here is Bo before the show actually started...

The divers getting ready...

Cody was in Awe! He could not believe that they jumped off the wall and went head first into the water! He loved, loved, loved the splash!

He tried to climb over the fence. He wanted to go swimming too!


He watched every second of the show, and he could not believe that they could climb the wall! (My camera was acting funny so the picture is kind of blurry, but there is a person on the wall!)

Bo couldn't take his eyes off the divers either! Total concentration!

Cody waiting for them to jump again!

So excited that they landed in the water and splashed him!

The performers beating there drums for rain...

Thanks Anne for the fun day and for all your help! SUCCESS!

1 comment:

Rob and Heather said...

This is a fun place to go. I can see that the boys just loved it. How fun!