Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just goin' for a Sunday Stroll...

Cody got this trike for Christmas and he has loved it, but lately, his favorite thing is to be the "pusher"! He makes his brother get on so he can push him. It makes me a little nervous going down the driveway, but once he's on flat ground they both love it!

They were distracted by a plane that flew over us. They love those too!

Bo thinks he's riding all by himself! I don't think he gets that you have to use the pedals, and he doesn't realize that Cody is the one getting them to move! Nevertheless, he is thoroughly entertained!

Concentrating really hard on what they doing. I am trying to get them to stay on the sidewalk, but that just isn't good enough for my danger boys! They just want to be in the street!

Grandpa stepped in to help them get over the curb. They were having so much fun together, it's moments like this, when they are both so happy and having so much fun together that I just want time to stop and I just want them to always be good friends!

I hope they are always buddies! It seems like the only time Cody is interested in Bo is when Bo is doing exactly what Cody wants him to do! Do they ever grow out of that?

No comments: