Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BuBbLe RoCk!

This is the famous "Bubble Rock" (courtesy of Yard Envy Landscaping)
My boys LOVE going over to Grandma Jill's to play and they LOVE playing in the bubble rock! Cody drinks out of it, but Bo puts his whole self into it...

This is just the beginning! Right when we get there, the first thing he does is crawl over to play in the water...

Starting to get into it... (notice he's eating the rocks!)


Shoving the rocks in his mouth...

He was shoving the rocks in his mouth as fast as I was taking them out!

So, I get him away from the bubble rock, strip him down, and dry him off. I put him down and what does he do? Heads right back over to the dang rock! But sitting next to it isn't good enough anymore! He has to climb on top of it!


Pulling himself up on top of the rock!

Looking at me to make sure I'm not coming to make him get off of the rock...

He spit his plug out so he could drink from the rock...

He looked up at me to see if I was still watching, and making sure I'm still not coming!

Showing me his "plugging the hole" trick! He would plug the water hole with his hand and make the water squirt everywhere and then he would laugh at his funny little trick!

Showing off and acting like a big boy!

**If you are interested in a bubble rock (oh so fun) my brother-in-law is the owner/operator of Yard Envy! Yeah... He can hook you up!

3 comments:

Rob and Heather said...

The bubble rock looks awesome. But Bo is adorable. You can just tell that he has everyone wrapped around his little finger. And can ya blame him, he is adorable. I love it.

Heidi said...

I love it! your boys are just like mine! ALL BOY! How fun. How is life? you look like you're having a ball. I'd love to come see your farm sometime, my kids would absolutely die to play with the animals. Do your kids just love it?
We changed our address to tomandheidifam.blogspot.com so you'll have to check in on us there. Talk to you soon,
Heidi

Stacie said...

So cute. I love that he was just chowing on them!