Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cory Chronicles

Joe Dirt? Eddie Griswald? (Christmas vacation, the crazy cousin) They don't got nothin' on Cory!
Cory calls me up the other day and says "I'm gonna get a camper!" Yeah right! We are not buying a camper right now! To which he replies: "It's not costing us anything! I'm trading our Plott Hound for it!" Okay! Whatever! One less dog for me to hate, and no money out of pocket! Go for it honey! Then he brings home this little number....

Yep! That's our 'Camper'! And if you look close, you can see that it is mounted on a boat trailer! But that's not all my friends! Cory has BIG Plans for this little beauty! He's going to take it off the Boat Trailer, and mount it on a Flat Bed trailer instead! Classy! That way he can mount his make-shift dog box on the front, and he'll have everything he needs!! SWEET! Our very own Kentucky Motor Home! We should be nominated for RedNecks of the Year! And yes, those are yellow tie downs holding the camper on the trailer, and yes, the guy spray painted the black paint stripes on there because the brown just didn't look good enough! The thing that's most surprising is that both parties thought they got the better end of the deal! S-U-C-K-E-R!!

Lookin' Good Fabio! This is Cory on our bed of Love... Inside the camper! It does have new carpet! That makes me feel better! Now I just need to find one of those hats that has the ear things that tie under your chin... Oh Wait!!! He has one of those! Well then, I think we're good! Anyone want to go camping? :)

4 comments:

Jill said...

Love it. Aren't those supposed to go on the back of a truck? Is he going to haul it on the flatbed with a truck? It was so fun to see you last night, let's not make it so long before we hang out again!

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

This here's an RV, Clark!

Anonymous said...

LOL, Love the camper!! What a cute picture of Bo & Atlanta, I need a copy of that.

Rob and Heather said...

Holly you have the best stories, seriously. Cory makes me laugh... I can just hear the phone conversation. Atleast you'll be stylin while your out in God's country.