Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Watch that Mouth!!

I have been wanting Cody to talk forever, but now the kid copies everything he hears! This is not a good thing for me! The other day I fixed myself a coke... unless you are a coke drinker, I don't think you can fully appreciate the finesse it takes to get it just right. The perfect amount of ice, a coke that is cold enough to be a little slushy without being frozen... you get the picture. My coke was perfect! And then my little brother took it when I wasn't looking and just pounded it! He didn't even enjoy it! He just drank it down! Well, I was mad, so I said... "Damn You!" (just kidding, but still...) and all the sudden I hear this "damn you!" in a cute little voice, but it was still a swear word! I was totally shocked, and I felt so guilty! I guess I'll be cleaning up the language now that I have a little parrot!

3 comments:

Becky said...

That is a crack up! We have caught Kohen saying a few bad words. I swear it is not me...it must be Zach..Ha Ha! I think that it is pretty funny when they say naughty words :0)!! That COKE sounds SOOOOOO Good right now!!

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Yeah, you want them to talk until they start saying exactly what you just said back to you...scary!

Rob and Heather said...

Oh no. So did you ever get another coke? That Darn David!