Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just some random pics...

Last Saturday our little cousin (2nd cousin actually) was baptised and we were lucky enough to be there to see him become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I tried to get a picture of him, but it didn't turn out, but he is really cute, and he was really excited! Way to go Cole! We are really excited for you, and so proud of you!

Here is Bo with his 2nd Cousin hangin' out on the lawn.....


Cody was in heaven on there "Playground"... Cute little messy face!

As you know, Cody just falls asleep wherever he is whenever he is tired. But he doesn't just fall asleep there, he has really good naps! When you see him in these sleeping pictures, he's asleep for like an hour!!! He slept through his brother crawling all over him, and trying to feed him Cheetos (a staple at our house). Once he's out, he's out!

He fell asleep in this stroller and I didn't want to wake him up, so I just parked him in the shade and he got his nap in! Looks comfy huh?

1 comment:

Rob and Heather said...

I can relate to Cody.. I can sleep almost anywhere if I am really tired. I don't make a much of a fun date.