Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Boys!

I don't know what makes my dad happier, being in Bear Lake, or his Grandson's!
I guess, being in Bear Lake WITH his grandson's!
We were working outside on a rock path for my mom and Grandpa had to take a rest. (He is still recovering from surgery) but the boys took his break as an opportunity...

Cody didn't last very long, but Bo is a Grandpa's boy! He's the only person Bo wants to be with ALL the time! I think it makes them both happy!

After we got the path dug and smoothed over and ready for the stones, Cody thought we had made him a playground! He sat in the dirt, rolled in the dirt, put the dirt on his head, you name it, he did it! He is ALL BOY!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Cute. Your dad has always had such a big heart. I can only imagine how sweet he his with those CUTE boys!!

Rob and Heather said...

Paradise!!!! Glad that your parents have a place they can go and relax a bit.