Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Water Dog...

The other night I had to put Bo in the tub because he got so dirty eating a cookie. The fact that I had to put Bo in the tub is not out of the ordinary. What is out of the ordinary is that I pulled the plug on the tub, and went in to dress Bo for the night. Well, I hear all this splashing and laughing so I went back in the bathroom and there is Cody...

He managed to get his pants off, but he didn't bother with his shirt or diaper, he just wanted to get in the water before it was all gone! He was laying in the water like he was ready to swim!

When he saw me, he sat up and looked at me like "What? I'm not doing anything wrong!"

**Although it was pretty funny, and nothing happened, it still scared the crap out of me! It just reminded me of that freakin' commercial where the lady is talking on the phone waiting for the tub water to cool down, and you see her son run in there and it's implied that the poor kid drowned! This has totally made me more aware that Cody is getting big, and he's getting more independent, and I need to be a lot more careful about a lot of things!

1 comment:

Rob and Heather said...

That would FREAK me out. You are so calm and collected.