Monday, December 15, 2008

Makin' his Pappa Proud!

Nothing makes Cory happier than being out with his dogs and his boys. Unless, it's seeing his boy pick up dog training like a natural! Much to my dismay (honestly, why can't my boys like golf, or something clean that we don't have to feed!) all of my boys Love Love Love these hound dogs! The other day Cory was getting ready to take his hounds out riggin' and while he was getting everything gathered up, Cody took Seven and started training her exactly like Cory does! It was hilarious! He would lead her out, and then tell her to "Come", he would tell her "Good Boy" (even though she's a girl) and he made her go all over the place right by his side! Cory came in to get me to come see what his son was doing, and I'm not kidding the guy was Beaming!! I think it might be his proudest dad moment to date...

Cody leading her along, and telling her to "come"

He's laughing because she came when he told her to.

Cody saying "Good Boy!" because she did what he wanted her to do!

He's taking her over to the truck to load 'em up!

They took the dogs out, and both came back so excited because the dogs had done so well!


And of course, after his big day he was completely tuckered out! I think he fell asleep before he even got his dinner!

3 comments:

Rob and Heather said...

This is Rob... I would fall asleep before I had to eat your dinner too.

Rob and Heather said...

Now isn't that brotherly love? Honestly. I thought your chicken enchiladas were yummy. Cody is so darn cute. Funny how they pick up on everything we do.

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

HAHAHA - that is hilarious. Cory's dream come true! I can't wait to see what he does when you guys have a girl...