Monday, December 22, 2008

Confessions of a Redneck...

Okay, so my boys HATE being inside! They literally hang on the back door begging to go outside. If anyone comes over to our house in the winter time, my boys will latch on and won't let go until they get to go with whoever it is that came to visit. So, the other day, I had a million things I needed to do, and my boys wouldn't leave me alone. They wanted to play, and normally I'm all for playing now, and working later, but I had hit my breaking point! My house was a disaster, and my laundry was a mountain I couldn't ignore any longer. So, what do you do with two little boys that needed to be entertained?

Put them in the SINK!

Both of my boys are water dogs. Why not put them in tub you ask? Because I didn't have the time to sit with them and watch them.

I started with Bo, to see if he would enjoy it...


I think it's safe to say, he was having a blast!

He thought it was the greatest thing!


The big brother couldn't be left out! So I put him on up there too. However, he didn't fit as easily as Bo! Look at that monster in my tiny sink!

He didn't care! However, I did have to grab him right after this picture, because he was getting ready to pee on his brother!


We made it to the bathroom, and then went back to sink!

These two played in the sink for a good 45 minutes! I am not joking! I got so much done, and since I could see what they were doing the whole time, it was a win win!!

If that isn't redneck, I don't know what is!!

2 comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

oh my gosh, that is friggin' awesome!

Rob and Heather said...

Holly you never amaze me. You are too too funny. Hope to see you in a couple days.