Thursday, January 15, 2009

Santa Baby!

For my birthday, my mom surprised me with a visit from Santa!

Santa came right to our front door and came in with presents for the kids! It was so fun! Well, fun for most of us...

Bo likes Santa, or he doesn't NOT like him, but Cody is a different story! Here is Bo smiling at Santa and trying to figure out what is going on, but if you look to the left, you can see Cody hiding behind the couch! He is Terrified of the man in the big red suit! He hates him!!


I took the plug out of Bo's mouth to get a good picture, I guess I should have left it in! (Cody is still hiding!)

I tried to pick up Cody on my lap and show him how nice Santa is, and Santa gave him his present to help show how great he is, but Cody was hysterical! He wanted nothing to do with him, and now I may have traumatized my child!

Our feeble attempt at a picture to make it look like everything Okay!

Cute Santa!!

Santa was so great and we had so much fun with him at my birthday party! (At this point Cody was curled up behind the chair hiding his eyes trying to make Santa go away!)
Thanks mom for my birthday surprise!! It was AWESOME! I love you!

1 comment:

Rob and Heather said...

Looks like we missed a good santa. If only the Weston Men could read/follow directions we would have made it. so goes... I guess.