Sunday, February 20, 2011

Up-Date...

Just a quick up-date for family and friends wondering what has happened to us...

First, let me say our computer is on the fritz, (add it to the list right?) So, no pictures, but we are all alive and well, and healthy for a change, so that is a step in the right direction.

Here's the breakdown:

Bo Daniel: Bo started pre-school after Thanksgiving, and is loving every second he spends at 'cool'. As with his older brother, we are working on his speech, and it seems to be improving daily. We haven't put him in Speech yet, and don't know if we will, but time will tell. This little boy just makes me laugh one second, and scream the next! He is as good when he's good as he is naughty when he's naughty. I know he is my own kid, so of course I think he's brilliant, but really, Bo learns things so fast, and seems to be able to memorize just about anything. However, we have been working on Colors for a long time, and for a while, I seriously swear the kid was Color Blind! He could not get a color right to save his little soul. All the sudden lately, he has just picked it up! He knows Yellow, White, Green, and Black perfectly! We're still struggling a little with Brown, Red, and Blue. It really is pretty funny! I love his sweet little face, and even when I'm ready to pull my hair out, he can smile at me with his big blue eyes, and I just melt. I Just Love our little Bo!!

Cody: Our little Cody is finishing his second year of pre-school, and getting ready for Kindergarten! He has been in Speech for a little more than a month now, and we both love it!! His little speech teacher just couldn't be any cuter, and I think Cody has a little crush on her. We are working on his articulation, as well as his language, and I am so proud of him and his progress. This little boy is about as sweet as they come. His sweet little heart is so big, he can't stand to see anyone upset, or angry, or hurt! He is so protective of his little cousins, and his mom. He never wants anyone to be left out. We just signed him up for Tee-Ball, and can not believe he is old enough to begin the world of sports!! We are so excited!! He is such a joy to have in our home. Love Him!

Cory: Ah. The Corster! What can I say about him!? Along with all his faults (ha ha ha) he is absolutely the best Husband and Father on the planet. We have had some really tough roads in the short time we have been together, and I really do not know where I would be without him. He is the strongest, most handsome man (of course!) But, he is also the sweetest and most sensitive. He is still so happy with his job, but his passion is his hunting. We have an excellent Antelope I am lucky enough to have displayed on my wall, and he is hoping to add a bear or lion to that (it will NEVER happen) but it's cute that he goes out looking for the trophy! He is turning his hunting habits into a successful past time, so not too much to complain about! I am so proud of how hard he works for our family, and how passionate he is about the things he loves. He makes me Happy.

Holly: Like I said, we have had some rough roads in the six years we have been together, but we are doing well. On the baby front, we are NOT expecting, but we are still hoping. I feel like we have been so blessed with two beautiful boys, and I know our little girl, and little boy will always be part of our family. I want so badly to have another baby, but I have decided that if it is not meant to be, we will be happy with what we have been blessed with, and we will be okay.

So, there you have it. An update on the Huntsman Herd.
Nothing spectacular, but we're just plugging along happy as a couple little clams!


3 comments:

Stacie said...

Great update Holly! Glad things are going well. Your family is so dang cute.

Tyler and Margaret said...

I am so happy to have an update! I am glad everything is going well.

Rob and Heather said...

Yay!!!! A post. I check and check..... and suprise suprise. Can't wait for the next post. (No I am not holding my breath - don't think I can hold it that long.hahah)