Sunday, May 4, 2008

Who's a good Doggy?

I think my son may be a little confused as to what exactly he is. Is he Little boy? Or little Dog? He loves playing with the hound dogs, but I think it's gone too far...

The littlest pup was drinking out of his trough, and Cody was super interested...

He tried to get Badger to try the drinking thing, but she just wouldn't cooperate...
So, what else could he do? I guess he decided he'd try it out himself...

Just a little closer....
Don't worry! I stopped him right before it was too late! But he would have done it!

Cory is so proud of his hound lovin' sons!!

2 comments:

Rob and Heather said...

Looks like a good place to wash those dirty hands... Maybe not so much for the bathing... Good thing you stopped him.

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

That is such a cute post!