Friday, April 18, 2008

AFTER SHOCK!

So, you know when there is an earthquake, and people are glad they survived, and then comes the after shock, and sometimes it's worse than the actual earthquake? Well, I got hit with the aftershock! I thought last week was as bad as it could get. I mean, we all took turns with strep, Cody had croup, and Bo was running a fever and they were both puking there guts out. We didn't get any sleep, and just when I thought it was starting to get better....WHAM!!! I get plowed! I was sleeping on Tuesday night and all the sudden I feel all this warm stuff all over me. I wake up to find Cody puking all over me! In my hair, down my neck, and it was all over him. So I get up, and I am trying to get him undressed, and get my clothes off, and strip the sheets off my bed and wipe the puke off of us, meanwhile trying to keep Bo asleep! We got it all under control and all of us got back to sleep, just to be woken up with Bo puking his guts out! That's right, after all the other sickness we have had, it wouldn't be complete without the stomach flu! My boys got it, and being the little darlings that they are, they passed it on to me! Let me tell you how fun it is trying to take care of two sick boys, when you are sick as a dog! It is awful. I quarantined my family. We are under house arrest. No one comes in, and no one goes out until we are over all this sickness! I can only pray that this after shock ends soon!!

Oh, and may I add that while I am dealing with my own personal hell, my washer decided to break and flood my laundry room!! So, I was trying to mop up all the water while taking a few barf breaks! Things are good!!

2 comments:

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Oh man, Holly, I feel your pain. That stinks that you are so sick, too. It's not fair for the mom to get sick! Let me know if you want me to take your boys or do anything else for ya.

Tyler and Margaret said...

Hey Holly,
Oh man! I love your blog site! But I am so sad you guys are getting so slammed right now. I can't imagine taking care of two sick kids when you are so sick yourself. I am so sad I missed the shower, I was down for the count myself. I hope you get feeling better soon! Your boys are so cute!