Friday, April 4, 2008

Red Neck Woman!

So it is official. I am a red neck woman. I have been on a slippery slope towards becoming one for a few years, and I think I finally made the fall. Christmas lights up all year long... Check! Standing barefooted on my front porch with a baby on each hip...Check! A mail box that looks like a goal post.... Check! But this last weekend sealed the deal! Where does your husband take you for a romantic get-a-way? Mexico, Hawaii, a sweet little bed and breakfast? Well, I've got ya beat! My husband whisked me away to "The Houndsman Federation Banquet" in Nephi, Utah! Yes, we have been inducted into the Houndsman Federation, and are proud members! Thank you honey! You have made all my dreams come true!! I love you!

1 comment:

Rob and Heather said...

I must see pictures. Love you check off list. Hey the shower is gonna be on the 12th? Sounds GREAT!