Thursday, April 24, 2008

APPLESAUCE

What a MESS MAKER!
I was trying to get ready for Cody's birthday last night so I gave Cody some applesauce and put him up to the table to distract him. He loves applesauce. He has it all the time!
Just so we are clear, this is not the first time he has had applesauce, and normally, he eats it like a normal person!
Last night however, he decided he wanted to try something new! Instead of a spoon, he used his hands, and instead of putting it in his mouth, he decided to put it ON HIS HEAD!
Of course I wasn't paying attention, but when I looked over at him, there he was, slathering the goo all over his head and rubbing it in!
It caught me off guard so I busted up laughing, and that only encouraged him, so I had to take it away and haul him off to the tub! One thing is for sure... Never a dull moment with this kid!

2 comments:

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

I can NOT believe how much he looks like you Holly! It's so fun to see! Don't you love these messes?!! I can't help but laugh too. We just finished making cookies and Brooks had chocolate ALL over his face! SO FUN!

Jennie Gee said...

HOlly- I'm so glad that you are a "blog stalker" and found mine. It was great to find out about your life since HS (10 years ago, YIKES!!!) Your boys are darling. Aren't they fun. My youngest will be 2 in May, so he's close to your oldest. Let's definately keep in touch!

Jennie