Monday, April 14, 2008

Rub-a-Dub Dub, two boys in a Tub!

Cody was trying to teach Bo how to pour his cups!

Bo just likes watching Cody. He doesn't really get the tubby thing yet!

I was trying to get the boys to look at me so I could take their picture, Bo cooperated but Cody was like... This is bath time mom! Don't bug me!!

They were having a blast!

They were having so much fun I left them in there until they were all pruned! When they finally got out they looked like a couple California Raisins!

4 comments:

Rob and Heather said...

These boys are so cute.!!! I love Bo's face in all the photos. Don't think his expression changed much. He is so adorable! Now did the water stay in the tub or did you get ahead start at moping the bathroom floor.

Jill said...

Holly, It's Jill (Taylor) Steele and I'm so glad you commented on my blog so I'm able to see your cute family. Wow, two boys, it looks like you have your hands full and life is treating you well.

Heidi said...

Holly- Long time no see!
How the heck are you? Your family is adorable, cute boys! Wanna go "GPGing" ha ha!
Heidi Hasleton (peterson)

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Love it! I can't wait until my boys can do that. Cody probably likes taking a bath with Bo better than with Jaxson, because Bo can't pour buckets of water on his head yet!!