Sunday, April 6, 2008

Your eyes are not playing tricks on you!

Bo is now 6 months old, and this is the VERY FIRST TIME Cody has given him any attention! They are actually playing together! I don't know if Cody finally realized that this kid is here to stay or what, but he is showing Bo how to play with his ball popper, and later that day he was eating whoppers, and I guess he thought Bo needed one too so he tried to shove one in his mouth. (I had to stop that one to both the boys dismay!) Since then, Cody has started sharing his toys with Bo, and he talks to him when no one is around. I am loving this new stage! People said it would happen, but to be honest with you, I didn't think this day would ever come!

1 comment:

Rob and Heather said...

ah!!! thats priceless. What a cute pictures. Atleast now you have evidence that they liked each other for later down the road. Your boys will probably love each other. I think the evidence may only apply to girls.. what do ya think.