Sunday, August 3, 2008

Camping

Cory talked me into going camping with him at Current Creek. Although it's not my favorite pass time, we did have a really good time. I think Cody liked it better than anyone and Bo was right behind him. My boys are just little outdoor's men.


Bo in the stroller



The boys staring at the fire. They were hypnotized!


Cory took them all over the mountain, and they all had a blast!




Just hangin' out! Getting sleepy!






Cody loved roasting hot dogs! Even though he wouldn't eat one, he still wanted to cook one!





Messy little camper!

3 comments:

Rob and Heather said...

They sure are getting more and more pretty darn cute. Sounds like camping was a fun adventure after all. You are in a family of all boys.

Stacie said...

No I am so glad you tracked me. I just started it last week. I am happy to have yours now too. I love that you take your boys camping. How fun is that?? Well we really do need to get together. WE WILL!!

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

I love it--Cody looks so much like Cory with a dirty face and camo!