Sunday, August 3, 2008

DAD'S DAY

I am one Lucky Girl with two super lucky boys!


I have to say that I have been blessed with the best dad in the world! He is a hard worker and we have never questioned how much he loves us. Not only is he the best dad, but he is the best grandpa! He loves his 3 grand kids more than anything and there is nothing he loves more than being able to play with them and just spend time with them. I was lucky enough to have a grandpa that spent time with us and created so many wonderful memories and I am so grateful that my dad is creating so many wonderful memories with my kids. Let the good times Roll!


Grandpa with his boys

Not only do I have the best dad, I have the best dad-in-law! (I said I was one lucky girl) My father-in-law is so kind and loving and such a handy man! I swear the man can fix ANYTHING and he never hesitates to lend a helping hand! He is another one that loves his 4 grand boys and they love him! Playing in the yard and riding his 4 wheeler, even his knee surgery can't keep this guy down! (If anyone would like details of the infamous knee surgery, I would be happy to oblige!)

Grandpa "H" showing Codes how to make a wall!
Last but not least is my Hunk of a Husband!
I have to thank this stud for all that he does for his little family! He works hard to take care of us and he loves his boys more than anything! He is always good for a laugh and he's always up for a good time! He is a blast to be with and I can not think of anyone that is better suited for me! He puts up with me when "Psycho Holly" shows up and he loves me in spite of my multiple personalities! Thank you honey for all your love and support! You are truly the best dad and I can not imagine doing this parenting thing without you! I love you!!!

Cory and his boys! Those are some handsome dudes!

1 comment:

Rob and Heather said...

Oh... that was pretty sweet. You are truly blessed to have such a wonderful family.