Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Raspberry Days...

I seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE Bear Lake!

We had such a fun weekend! We headed up to Bear Lake last weekend for Raspberry Days and I have to say, we had a blast! Cory and I took our boys up on Wednesday and Cory's family followed that night, along with their friends in the ward, Shane & Linda Riley. My family was suppose to be there too, but David ended up having to have knee surgery on Friday so my parents, David, and Robbie & Heather (and their cute little Karlee) came up on Friday after David's surgery. The weekend was packed with action! We hit the park on Thursday morning to make sure we got first pick of all the cute stuff and my cute husband selflessly offered to take my boys back to the cabin for me so I could spend more time shopping! (Really I think he just got bored, but still Thanks Honey!!!) When we picked out all our treasures, we met up with the dudes down on the beach to go out in the boat. My boys Love the boat! We were really excited to get out on the water. Well, in the first two minutes of trying to get on the boat my little Bo took a fall! He got a goose egg the size of a golf ball on his little forehead! It was pretty sad, but we took pictures!

You may not be able to tell in these pics, but it really was pretty bad!

Poor little boy!
Bo Recovered like champ though, and he was soon out swimming in the water, and playing in the sand....
Did I say playing in the sand? I meant eating, rolling in, and basically becoming one with the sand!


Cory was having a blast with his boys digging in the sand. He kept trying to get someone to let him bury them, but we all know better than to trust Cory with that!!


Bo & Wyatt taking it all in...

They were having a blast!

Check out these little monsters! I can't get over how much these boys all loved the beach, and the boat, and just being free!

Cory and Bo sharing some Watermelon...

My family finally made it up, and even though David had just had surgery, he couldn't pass up the chance to spend a little time with his nephew...

This is just Cody getting into trouble.... I'm not sure what he was planning on doing, but after this picture, he took off!

Thanks everyone for a fabulous weekend! We had a blast!

2 comments:

Rob and Heather said...

We had fun too. The boat ride was fun, even if it was only for a short lunch out. And NOTE to self...storm clouds will come and go where they please.

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Love the pictures--I need to steal them! That was such a fun weekend--thanks for letting us come and stay with you guys!