Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekend Kick Off....


So this is how we kicked off our weekend...
-PUKING-
Yep! We are having an Awesome week so far! It started out with Cody and I jumping on the tramp, and the next thing I now... Projectile Vomit! Gross!
Needless to say, Cody and Bo have both had a fever of about 103. They have both been throwing up, and Bo has had croup on top of it all! Of course, taking care of two sick kids without one ounce of sleep is hard enough, but then add to that the fact that I feel like I've been hit by a truck! I am so sick it hurts to blink! Then, factor in that Cory is at work so he is not home to help! Yikes! Luckily for me after last night, my mom and dad came and got us and are currently taking care of us! It is so awesome to have family so close!

Speaking of Family, this weekend has not been all bad! Saturday, we were fortunate enough to be able to attend the Temple with my family to see our cute little Karlee be sealed for time and all Eternity to her loving parents Rob & Heather. They have all waited for a long time to be joined together, and now they will be together forever! It was such a sweet ceremony, and the spirit was so strong! We are so grateful for the sweet spirit Karlee brings to our family and it has been so fun to see this cute little family grow!

Here are some pics from our special day...
This is everyone that was able to be there. What an awesome family!!
I don't think any of us could stop smiling!
An Eternal Family!
Karlee was so good all day!! I didn't hear her cry once!! I think she new the day was all for her and she performed beautifully!
Isn't she gorgeous!?
The proud Grandparents!
We just love Karlee and are so glad to have her in our family!

**Also, a HUGE thanks to Cory's parents for watching my two sick boys so we could go to the sealing! Didn't I say my family is awesome?!?

2 comments:

Rob and Heather said...

Thanks Holly for all you did to make this day a huge success. It was so wonderful to have all our family there to be with us on this special day. We have such a super great supportive family....

I hope your boys start feeling better.

Becky said...

What a BUMMER sick kids is the worst. Karlee is BEAUTIFUL. Everyone lookes SO good and Happy!!