Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just a Funny Day!

Today was just a funny day for some reason! Cory is working nights for the next three months so he sleeps during the day. I was cleaning our room today and washing our sheets and stuff so Cory had to go in and sleep in Cody's room. Cody thought this was hilarious! He doesn't understand that Daddy has to sleep to function, he just thought he was playing so he kept going in his room and climbing in bed with his dad! It was just so cute, and I really don't think Cory minded....

We went over to my mom's this afternoon, and lately, Cody is going through this phase that he just likes to be naked! Not just naked, but he likes to be naked outside! My little liberal! But, after his tub tonight he took off at full speed and went out on the tramp and thought it was so funny that he was out there jumping on the tramp noodie!!!

Also, I have to add, that earlier this summer Cody discovered his shadow. It has been pretty funny to watch him catch glimpses of himself and see how his shadow moves whenever he does, but I don't think he realizes that it's him! I really think he thinks it's a friend! He talks to it, and laughs at it, and I just think he may have imaginery friends! I need to get it on video because it is pretty comical to watch him interact with his shadow! So Peter Pan!!

1 comment:

Rob and Heather said...

Oh boys will be boys... Your boys are at such a fun stage. We loved how Karlee was just taking them both in, and trying to figure them out. She loves to watch kiddos. Can't wait until she is ready to play with them.